City life is full of crowd, pollution and unhealthy living. In such case, it’s natural to have all type of skin issues especially to those who mostly travel or expose to the sunlight. Well, there are many reasons behind skin issues and today we are going to have a small discussion on dry skin problems and the natural solution for it.
The basic cause for skin dryness are:
- Less Water Consumption
- Too much Junk Food
- Change in Season (Winter)
- Skin with Less Moisture Content
- Medicine Side Effects
- Use of Unsuitable Cosmetics, etc.
“Give your skin something natural” – Apply Aloevera juice and Rose-Water on your skin which will not only hydrate your skin but also holds back the required moisture. Rose water has been considered as the best cleanser since ancient age and aloevera has thick juice which keeps your skin pores locked with appropriate moisture.
Winter is the time when you have to run for cold cream, moisturiser and so on for retaining the softness of your skin. But, there is always a risk of skin damage or other issues. So, ladies and gentlemen, this winter season, you don’t have to think How to Deal with Dry Skin Issues because you can prepare a homemade remedy for dry, patchy skin.
- Dip aloevera in water for overnight and peel the outer layer the next day
- After that, scoop the aloevera and collect in the bowl
- Add rose water accordingly and mix both the ingredients well
- Now, apply it on your face and skin gently. Keep it for 30 min.
- Now, rinse with fresh water or clean with rose water
Always give first priority for natural remedy as it does not possess any side effect. Likewise, the Rose aloevera recipe is very easy to make and effective for all skin type.