We all hate pimples but we hate even more when it leaves scars/marks behind on the face, arms, back and neck. Chemical and synthetic cosmetics have short time effects against acne and have multiple side effects in most of the cases.
Raw potato has magical healing property that can remove your pimple scars naturally and give you clear spotless skin, provided you have a little patience.
Application of raw potato for pimple scars
- Take a fresh potato & cut it into slices.
- Now, rub a single slice gently over your face in a circular motion.
- Once the potato gets dry, pick another slice and again do the same.
- Repeat the process for almost 15 to 20 minutes and then leave it free.
- Once, the leftover potato juice is absorbed by your skin, wash it off.
- Finally, apply some moisturizer on your skin.
Repeat the massage 3-4 times a week and continue until 1-2 months till the scars totally disappear
Red Raw Tomatoes are one of the best ways to eliminate acne scars from your face and skin.
How to apply raw tomatoes for reducing the acne scars?
- Take a ripe tomato &cut it into smaller pieces.
- Now, crush the tomato pieces into a fine
- Apply it on your face completely and leave for 15-20 min.
- Finally, wash off your face with lukewarm water.
- Try this for a week or two daily to see visual
Tea Tree Oil for Acne Scars
Tea tree oil has excellent antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-fungal properties that not only reduces the acne scars but also attacks the acne problem at its root.
Tips to apply Tea Tree Oil for Acne Scars Removal:
- Add few drops of tea tree oil to some water.
- Dip a cotton ball into the diluted tea tree oil and apply it to your acne scars.
- Repeat it 2 to 3 times a day until you get the expected result.
Note: Do not use tea tree oil directly as it is too strong for your skin. You can dilute it with water according to your skin type.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne Scars
As Apple cider vinegar has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory property, it is highly useful in the treatment of acne. It also heals the acne scars by scraping off the dead skin cells. You can use apple cider vinegar mixed with either water or with honey.
Way to use apple cider vinegar
- Mix few drops of apple cider vinegar with water or honey
- Now, dip the cotton ball in it and apply the solution to your acne scars
- After that, just leave it for 5-10 min and then wash it off with clean water
- Do this at least once in a day to get faster results
Do try out these Four easy ways to Lighten Acne Scars Naturally and do let us know how they worked out for you!