It’s Summer time! Explore the bright sunny day with lots of fun which you missed out in Winter. But wait! What if the skin gets sunburnt and tanned? Well, you need not worry about that as there are a number of homemade recipes which will help in removing the skin tan naturally.
These are the 5 Effective Homemade Remedies for Removing Suntan in Summer.
1. Lemon Juice
- Slice the lemon into medium thick pieces and rub it on your tanned skin.
- Leave it on for 2 to 3 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Do this once or twice daily to see effective results.
2. Lemon Juice, Cucumber, And Rose Water
- Mix juice of half a Lemon, paste of Cucumber slices, and enough amount of Rose Water to make a thick paste
- Apply this mixture to the tanned sunburnt skin area and massage gently.
- Keep the paste for 10 to 12 minutes before wash.
You can apply this pack every day for instant results.
3: Aloe Vera, Masoor Dal & Tomato Pack
- Make a fine scrub by mixing red lentil powder (masoor dal) with ample tomato and aloe vera juice.
- Apply the paste on your face and scrub gently. let it stay for half an hour before you wash it off with cold water.
Use this pack on alternate days for at least a week or two to see a visible difference.
4: Honey and Papaya Pack
- Mash a fully ripe papaya and add sufficient honey to it.
- Blend the ingredients properly to make a fine papaya pack.
- Now, apply it on your face completely and keep it for half an hour.
- Finally, wash off with lukewarm water for best results.
Apply this at least twice or thrice a week.
5: Sandalwood pack
- Add rose water to the sandalwood powder and blend to get a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on the tanned face or skin areas.
- Keep it on until it dries up completely and then rinses it using water.
Do this every alternate night before going to bed.
So, hope you find the recipes for 5 Effective Homemade remedies for removing suntan valuable in fighting sunburn. Stay tan free and enjoy this summer season 2017 to the fullest