Fenugreek commonly known as Methi is used as spice in Indian kitchen. But do you know that the same fenugreek seed is also effective for your hair? This article is specially posted to tell you the Treatment of Dandruff with Fenugreek – An Iconic Remedy. The methi seed is considered to be the ancient hair treatment ingredient as it holds many rich nutrients and minerals including magnesium, sodium, and potassium that treats most of the scalp and hair problems among which dandruff is the one.
Other Advantages of Fenugreek Seed:
Fenugreek seeds are extremely beneficial in treating:
- Cures dandruff
- Prevents hair fall
- Delays greying of hair
- Smoothens the rough hair
- Supply enough protein to the hair
- Nourishes the broken or damaged hair, and many other problems of the scalp
Regular use of fenugreek seeds on hair helps in gaining thicker and shinier hair with no scalp problems. This natural seed extract is also helpful in preventing hair split-ends.
Treatment of Dandruff with Fenugreek:
- The nicotinic and proteins of the fenugreek seed treats the dandruff and its causes.
- The lecithin content in fenugreek is applicable to hydrate the hair and strengthen its root.
Guidelines to Use Fenugreek for Treatment of Dandruff:
- Firstly, soak the Fenugreek seeds in water for a night
- After that, grind the soaked seeds and make a paste out of it
- Mix the paste with either coconut oil, olive oil, vinegar or curd to make a mask
- Apply gently on the scalp and hair completely and keep for 30 minutes (Max)
Note: The mucilage of the soaked Fenugreek seeds gives a conditioning effect to the hair. Finally, keep the hair healthy, strong & beautiful with simple homemade recipes with us. We are Prakriti Herbals Pvt Ltd.